What You Will Do
The primary function of the FDC Admin Associate is to provide administrative support for effective warehouse functioning. The FDC Admin Associate is also responsible for communicating with vendors and manufacturers on merchandise returns. The FDC Admin Associate will assist coaches with daily administration and manages the FDC mail box. Lastly, the FDC Admin Associate is responsible for completing all other duties as needed.
• Prints all work orders and updates the orders within the Maintenance System
• Orders and maintains appropriate levels of parts for the mechanic
• Remains knowledgeable of an able to support in all other administrative roles within the facility (including Inbound Coordinator, Inbound Clerk, and Outbound Clerk roles) to serve as a backup during the absence of the primary individual in role
• Coordinates with others (including the corporate office, Project Budget Specialist, Regional Maintenance Managers, and the supporting Regional Distribution Center) on all assets and updates needed to maintain current and correct asset documentation
• Creates work orders within the Maintenance System on repairs of assets; this includes completing and closing the work orders and tracking the billing and supplies being used
• Orders needed supplies, which includes working with vendors to get the best possible pricing
Physical Job Requirements
• Move throughout all areas of the facility with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions.
• Stand, sit and/or walk continuously with or without reasonable accommodation and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break.
• Bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb (ladders, stairs), balance, and/or crouch daily to accomplish work activities.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
• Exposure to varying temperatures, extreme heat or cold, and/or wet, damp, dusty or drafty conditions.
• Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds of a pitch level enough to cause marked distraction.
• Exposure to shaking objects and equipment.
• Exposure to large, stacked product and fast-moving powered equipment.
• Exposure to varying light levels while transitioning in and out of the building at various times of the work day.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
• Experience working in distribution center operations and traffic control
• Experience using troubleshooting processes to resolve problems
• Experience working in a customer-facing role
• Basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience with software applications such as Excel, Access or warehouse management system
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KsyRQGaw%2bPFzqtuip0qeYgj