What You Will Do
The primary function of the Administrative Service Associate (ASA) is to provide administrative support for effective warehouse functioning. This includes printing tickets, signing off trucks and supporting drivers while en route. The ASA serves as the point of contact for the contact center and collaborates on resolution of customer issues or escalates issues if necessary. The ASA is also responsible for communicating with vendors and manufacturers on merchandise returns. The ASA will assist coaches with daily administration and manages the CDT/XDT mail box. The ASA is required to maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping areas clean and organized, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks. Lastly, the ASA is responsible for completing all other duties as needed.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel.
What We’re Looking For
- Required to work a set schedule that may be changed/modified by management based on the needs of the facility.
- Requires availability to work morning, afternoon, nights, or weekends depending upon assigned shift and overtime based on the needs of the facility.
- Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such environment.
- Minimally must be able to lift 40 pounds; ability to lift up to 75 pounds without assistance daily.
What You Need to Succeed
- 1 year professional experience utilizing administrative skills (i.e., word processing and spreadsheet software).
- AND High School Diploma or equivalent
- High school diploma, equivalent or Completion of an Associate’s Degree or Certificate program
- 1 year experience at any other big-box retailer or distribution center.
- Experience operating power equipment (e.g., forklift, reach truck, yard truck)
- Experience performing detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience using spatial reasoning to position product effectively
- Basic computer skills
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?39e3RcFOq6aWY%2f%2bCIT61ggd