Sr. Data Steward-Agriculture
Data Steward with SQL, R, and Python skills and agriculture, farming, and/or scientific industry experience is needed to support on-going projects for a stable company. This is a long term contract position budgeted for at least 2-3 years with potential to convert to full-time. Due to contractual obligations the candidate will be required to be on our W2. Candidates will work remotely until the virus clears.
Responsibilities for the Data Steward
- Maintaining the integrity of scientific data across multiple integrated systems and supporting developers and testers during the application release process.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to document business processes and identify data quality needs.
- The position requires a high attention to detail, analytical and communication skills as well as strong agricultural, farming and/or scientific domain knowledge.)
Requirements for the Data Steward
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Usually 5-10+ years in related area
- Some technical skills such as OracleSQL, PostgresSQL and API & Data Services
- Familiarity of some IT languages such as (ie. SQL, R, Python, Java, Scala AWS) Process Improvement, Project Management, Agile development, etc.
- Preference is to have some agronomic, and/or science industry experience, some sort of domain knowledge such as: (Chemistry, Agronomy, plant science, crop science, Biotech)
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RzVBsu2CNta2BWKonF1ZuAa