Job title: Cognos Admin
Long term contract
- Cognos Framework Manager training a plus
- Basic Knowledge of reporting and analytics using the Cognos 11+ Analytics Suite
- Ability to query Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Ability to gather and analyze end-user requirements, build specifications
- Willingness and ability to adapt to new BI technologies.
- Ability to query databases to troubleshoot issues in reporting.
- Train and support Cognos end-users on primary navigation in Cognos Connection.
- Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately.
- Ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline.
- Good prioritization and time management.
- Have a positive approach to Work and fellow team members.
- Exhibit a commitment to data quality at each step of the development process.
- Train and support Cogno’s end users on Self-Service functionality in Cognos Analytics.
- Oracle SQL training (or Equivalent Experience).
- SQL Server Management Studio training (or Equivalent Experience).
- Cognos BI 11+ training a plus.
- Cognos Framework Manager training a plus.
- Exposure to other market-leading BI Tools (i.e., Tableau, PowerBI) a plus
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV4WJ1esy3TTjwf