Longeviti LLC is searching for a Facilities Technician. Longeviti is a government contractor specializing in providing professional support services in fields of information technology, program management, agency administration, intelligence analysis, language translation, culture immersion, and serving as opposing forces/role players. We are a certified 8(a) and small disadvantaged business that excels in the market having earned our status as an ISO 9001 certified provider of services and are rated as CMMI Level 3 in both Development and Services. Quality and continuous improvement are basic tenets of the organization and giving our staff the tools to make it happen are a trademark. Customer satisfaction is paramount.
Longeviti seeks a Facilities Technician to provide mission support for the NCIS Facility Management Services.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct building tours in common space and agency space; (being proactive in coordination of light bulbs, plumbing, electrical work) making sure the Help Desk sends in the needed service request.
- Hang pictures, shelving, install keyboards, hand gun boxes, etc., in agency work space
- Dismantle, move, and/or install system furniture
- Perform other facility technician duties (ex: cone off parking lots, assist in set up and tear down for Special events) as assigned.
- Assist Safety Office: practice and promote safety at all times
- Assist in developing and maintaining inventories of equipment, tools, and other supplies
- Assist in identifying and schedule work to be performed during the summer, winter, and spring
- Assist in maintaining current files and records of building plans and specifications (Assist Facility Specialist when able to).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to work and interact with all other personnel and agency staff in a cooperative, collaborative, and courteous manner.
- Be able to lift 40 pounds and carry more than 50 feet throughout the day and safely lift 80 pounds to waist side.
- Be able to walk, stand, kneel, balance, bend over or other physical activities as require throughout the day.
- Be able to safely work at heights in excess of 10 feet from ladders, man-lifts, etc.
- Be adaptable to varying temperatures, climates and environments encountered indoors and outdoors.
Longeviti, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. ====ship is required for most positions.
Longeviti, LLC offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aTyxERJ1WLjk5TtG73G9Swt