Description:This position is contingent upon award of contract. This position is to support the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Air Force and Air Defense (AFAD) for 30 months of operations and maintenance support of the EADGE-T system.
C4ISR is one of the most amazing fields in the world, converting data into intelligence to allow customers around the world to make critical decisions. At Lockheed Martin RMS, our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. And we want you to join us as we explore the art of the possible!
At Lockheed Martin, we are motivated by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Come and experience your future!
Lockheed Martin RMS is seeking energized individuals who are passionate about developing the technologies of tomorrow. We have an opportunity for a Software Engineer in the United Arab Emirates supporting a next generation command and control system.
We are building the systems of tomorrow today! Will you join us in the journey?
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
* Current working experience with Java EE.
* Experience designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debuging software
* Experience applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
* Experience applying knowledge of computer hardware, software and information gathered from system users to develop software.
* Strong communication skills, including communicating with customers whose first language is Arabic.
* The ability to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
* Knowledge of highly reliable, secure, geographically dispersed network architecture and network management tools, and network devices.
* Familiarization and/or experience in a combination of the following technologies:
o Understanding of common design patterns (such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Observer, Factory, Decorator, SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) along with micro services
o Relational DB, SQL, Hibernate
o Web Services, SOAP, JSON, AngularJS, JAX-WS
o ReST, JAX-RS
o Java EE 8 Application Server (Preferably JBOSS EAP, Wildfly, Apache Tomcat)
o Messaging such as AMQ, JMS, Rabbit
o Development tools such as Maven, GIT
o Authentication/Authorization, SSO, LDAP, Active Directory, and Kerberos (highly preferred)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.