Seeking experienced Bookkeepers for multiple clients based in Nassua County, NY.
You are familiar with accounting policies/procedures, consistently comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
The ideal candiate is proficient in all aspects of bookkeeping, including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, credit card, bank and loan reconciliations, writing checks, entering payroll, creating invoices, maintaining and reviewing general ledger for accuracy, and communications with clients
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Journal entry posting
- Customer invoicing
- Payroll processing
- Preparation of quarterly, annual, payroll, and sales tax returns
- QuickBooks proficiency
- At least 5 years’ experience in Bookkeeping
- Microsoft (Excel, Word)
- Payroll & 1099 after-the-fact payroll (Yearli, ADP, & Paychex)
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Business preferred but not require
- Experience working for a Construction/Architecture, Elecrtical or CPA firm is a huge plus
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TkItgl9WCGHuQXLWbCXrEwe