Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world’s leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation’s infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Lindsay Corporation is looking for an experienced Assembler to join the Olathe, KS production team in our Thru-Hole Department. The Assembler is responsible for hand soldering components to P. C. boards, stuffing board and performing basic assembly duties. Elecsys offers a great work environment and 9/80 work schedule. If you would enjoy every other Friday off this may be the job for you. This position is eligible for a $1,000.00 sign on bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload surface mount feeders
- Verify feeder location setup
- Operate surface mount production equipment
- Follow documented visual aids and be detail oriented
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Responsible for good housekeeping and safety practices in the work area
- Perform designated work assignments and assist fellow employees as necessary
- Ability to identify and follow quality standards
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detailed oriented
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the companyâs Quality System
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
Elecsys is a subsidiary of Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN.) Elecsys Corporation provides innovative machine to machine (M2M) data acquisition and industrial Internet of Things (IoT) communication technology solutions for critical industrial applications worldwide. Primary markets include energy production and distribution, agriculture, water management, safety and security systems and transportation. The Elecsys culture values innovation, reliability, quality, and customer support.
What makes Lindsay unique?
- Committed to sustainable practices to save energy and use fewer resources daily
- Dedicated to innovation to achieve growth through advanced technology
- Locations across the US and internationally
- Teamwork, employee appreciation, stable career path, and growth opportunities
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RGmwf82kk8M7XLv4cdwy%2fQb