DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Assistant Property Manager works with the Tenant Coordinator, the Property Manager, and an on-site controller. The APM is responsible for administrative duties in conjunction with the Tenant Coordinator, administration of tenant leases, dispatching tenant service request tickets, collecting tenant receivables, processing invoices and mailing payments, assisting in the preparation of monthly reports, assisting in annual budget preparation, and assisting Property Manager with all aspects of property management. All responsibilities are performed under the oversight of the Property Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
General Administrative Duties:
- With the TC, answer phones and ensure that phones and reception area are properly covered during office hours.
- Handle office communication and equipment including office phones and cell phone accounts, building radios, and copiers/scanner repair service calls.
- With the TC, prepare memos and correspondence and proofread all documents prepared by self, PM or Engineer as requested.
- With the TC, maintain the Datawatch card key administration for bike cages and amenities and LPC contractors, including issuing and activating new access cards with proper tenant & PM approval, and review and edit lists periodically.
- Update the annual budget’s critical path and distribute copies of budget and critical paths as directed by PM.
- Maintain the building and tenant emergency contact lists.
- Track certificates of insurance for tenants, vendors, and contractors, and track expiration dates and coverage for all.
- Set up new vendor invoice files and ensure paid invoices are filed correctly.
- Prepare staff meeting minutes as required.
- Review/code incoming invoices and make sure the purchase order is paired with the invoice.
- Enter invoices into Yardi accounting system weekly for manager’s approval.
- Prepare month end-accruals.
- Set up new vendors / obtain W9s in Accounting system
5. Resolve any vendor calls or issues regarding payment of invoices.
- Email monthly statements to tenants
- Deposit Rent checks (scanner) and provide detail daily to Controller / PM (Controller enters payments into Yardi)
- Update Owner’s excel rent tracker with new charges each month and enter info on deposits.
- Contact tenants whose rent is outstanding as of 10th of the month. Prepare late letters as required.
- Prepare Billing Adjustments for PM’s review and approval.
- Review and abstract new tenant lease agreements and amendments for Manager’s review to prepare for transmittal to building owner.
- Compile and maintain complete lease files on all tenants, both electronic and hard files maintaining original leases, lease amendments, and tenant correspondence in the fire-proof cabinets in the Management Office.
- Maintain the Excel list of tenant lease options
- Obtain certificates of insurance from tenants and moving companies
- Order suite signage.
Assist the Property Manager / Senior Property Manager:
- Maintain tenant relations with regular tenant visits and phone calls.
- Assist client when Property Manager/Senior Property Manager is not available.
- Prepare vendor contracts by populating the data in the contract template, and completing the data fields in the contract submittal forms and submit to PM for review.
- Assist Leasing Agent in leasing efforts and show available space to prospective tenants as requested.
- With TC, coordinate quarterly tenant roundtable meetings, prepare agenda, and meeting minutes. Run meetings on behalf of Property Manager/Senior Property Manager when they are not available.
- Assist in annual budget preparation package for owner.
- Assist in annual operating expense reconciliation preparation.
- Distribute all new move-in information to tenants upon lease execution and arrival in building.
- Perform janitorial inspections with night supervisor at least monthly
- Conduct routine property inspections to prevent/identify problems
- Assist with monthly and quarterly client reports to include variance comments, capital variances, and executive summary updates.
- Ensure that tenant’s certificates of occupancy are received, and that each new tenant’s lease commencement date exhibits are completed, signed and filed.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDWuaUmKPxFxhww