The best candidate will have all or most of the below qualifications. Preference will be given to logisticians with deployment experience.
The Logistician shall possess the necessary skills to perform the following specific tasks:
• Provide Monthly Status Reports as required.
• Provide data such as financial, asset tracking, shipping, etc. into existing Government reports.
• Keep appropriate databases updated to accurately reflect system baselines, and perform audits on such database to ensure effectiveness of controls.
• Liaise with the customer to ensure requirements are met.
• Develop standards, guidelines and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for internal logistics processes.
• Provide guidance and support in the version control of baseline hardware and software documentation trackers to the Government.
• Support Quality Control/issues mitigation and resolution
• Support IUID labeling and database maintenance
Qualifications and Skills
• Shall have knowledge of military logistics requirements.
• Shall have knowledge of how to perform asset tracking.
• Shall have knowledge of how to ship assets commercially and through the military system
•4-years’ experience in a warehouse or manufacturing or DoD Supply environment performing most or all the necessary skills and specific tasks described above
• A bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of recent specialized experience.
• An associate’s degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; 11 years of recent specialized experience.
• Active Secret Clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?epParQgY%2fufkhifbeWvhPAn