Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Allied Air Enterprises™ (A Lennox International company) Individually, our brands are strong. But united, they are a powerful force. Allied Air Enterprises brings together the collective strengths of six comfort brands – Armstrong Air®, AirEase®, Concord®, Ducane™, Allied Commercial™ and Magic-Pak® – to give distributors and dealers the ultimate source for heating and cooling solutions. From compact residential applications to large commercial projects, Allied Air Enterprises redefines ease-of-business through breadth of product, resources and competencies unparalleled in the market.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment that is dedicated to supporting the growth and development of every team member to hit their fullest potential. Our company offers a variety of inclusive programs for all employees including: Inclusion & Diversity Council, LII Women’s Business Council (LWBC), LII Employees of African Descent (LEAD), LII Young Professionals Association (LYPA), Allied Alliance (AA) and P.R.I.D.E.
As the R&D Lab Technician, you will assist mechanical engineers in the planning and testing of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading organization where you can grow and develop your career.
In this role, you will be trusted to:
- Set up and test complete prototype units and subassemblies under operational conditions.
- Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components or assemblies.
- Record test procedures and results using numerical and graphical data.
- Help prepare proposals, cost estimates and work load.
- Assist in establishing completion dates.
Relocation assistance is available.
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 2 years related experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?NLD8aS1RHA3mKI1w85sFBgo