Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As the HVAC Lab Technician- 2nd Shift, you will assist mechanical engineers in the planning and testing of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery.
- Starting on 2nd Shift, you will set up and test complete prototype units and subassemblies under operational conditions.
- Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components or assemblies.
- Record test procedures and results using numerical and graphical data.
- Help prepare proposals, cost estimates and work load.
- Assist in establishing completion dates.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Either 2 years of HVAC training received at a recognized institution or 4 years of HVAC experience.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, and familiarity with computer software (e.g., MS Office).
- Direct experience with the set-up and operation of Heating Test Equipment, a 2 year Associates Degree in HVAC, and at least 4 years HVAC technician experience.
- Thermo-coupling of heat exchangers, vent pipe setup for both, 80% and 90% product, knowledge of natural and propane gas hookups.
- Working knowledge of HVAC heat transfer principles, air flow measurement, and reading basic electrical schematics associated with HVAC equipment.
- Experience with HVAC troubleshooting/diagnostics and the ability to follow engineering test procedures are highly desirable skillsets for interested candidates.
- Familiarity with industry standards such as ANSI Z21.47, and UL 1995 is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Outstanding 401(k) with company matching and 1-year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Community involvement opportunities
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Zm3%2fxizaWmkxJAsghi9jogt