Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Human Resource Generalist II you will partner with the entire human resource team in managing the workforce at the Marshalltown, IA facility. As a key member of the human resource team you will help ensure the retention and engagement of our workers and strive to ensure we maintain our role as an employer of choice.
You will be trusted to:
- Contribute to key projects and challenge the status quo to improve program performance
- Collaborate with the HR Manager in administering the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), answering grievances, troubleshooting labor issues and partnering with labor leadership
- Assist HR Manager with analyzing the data on employee turnover, employee satisfaction surveys, exit interviews and other metrics in order to enhance and improve HR programs and services
- Administer and interpret company Policies and CBA in relation to employee questions, complaints or suggestions
- Provide significant contributions and expertise in the areas of employee engagement and retention
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Collaborate with operational leadership through advice, coaching, and counsel to improve work relationships, build morale, and improve hourly retention metrics
- Supports and coordinates engagement activities
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment that is dedicated to supporting growth and development of team members to hit their fullest potential. We offer a variety of inclusive programs for all employees including: Inclusion & Diversity Council, LII Women’s Business Council (LWBC), LII Employees of African Descent (LEAD), LII Young Professionals Association (LYPA), Allied Alliance (AA) and P.R.I.D.E.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, and experience
- Prefer minimum of two years labor experience
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity in investigating employee and labor relation situations
- Ability to formulate a successful partnership with labor leadership
- Demonstrated outcomes with the ability to advise, persuade, mediate and confront difficult, unusual or high impact issues
- Previous plant and/or union environment experience required
- Ability to prioritize work and work in a self-directed and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate data management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience managing culture shifts
- Bi-lingual Spanish capabilities are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more
Please note, this position is located in Marshalltown, Iowa The town has an excellent public school system and easy access to fun outdoors activities. It is also not far from Ames, home of the Iowa State University. Enjoy the close proximity to college sporting events!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsH%2fEGjoIjyTGgp