DISPATCHER / SERVICE COORDINATOR – New Branch: Cherry Hill / Mt Laurel NJ
Call Lori for info! – Apply online
Full Time – Hourly / Dispatch / Service Coordinator
We are currently searching for a skilled, high-potential, enthusiastic DISPATCHER to provide exceptional support to our Service Techs working out of our new Cherry Hill NJ Location.
If you have experience in Dispatching and possess a positive and enthusiastic approach to customer service, we want to talk to you! You must be smart, independent, able to make decisions and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced Office environment!
Come join our growing team! Guided by values of extraordinarily reliable, same day service and strong customer relationships, we’ve grown over 20+ years to become one of the leading residential & commercial plumbing companies in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The service dispatcher schedules technician appointments at customers’ homes and facilitates communication between technicians, customers, and the company.
This position will cover days, evening and weekend Hours. It is Full Time / Hourly
This position includes Administrative Duties that include end-of-day closing, reports, etc.
- Maintain the service technician schedules and dispatches technicians as service calls are completed.
- Schedule technician return trips with customers to complete jobs after arrival of parts.
- Maintain on-call schedule for service technician and after-hours service procedures.
- Enter service calls, schedules calls, and generates call debriefing with technicians daily.
- Maintain customer database, ensuring complete, accurate, and updated entry of information.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding company schedule and requested lead times, equipment service, and service invoicing, and general inquiries.
- Respond to service technician requests both by online and phone.
- Follow-up and schedule preventative maintenance service appointments.
- Review completes service work orders for accuracy.
- Prepares invoices and timecards for processing.
- Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with clients through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by:
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related industry dispatch and coordination.
- Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills.
- Advanced communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be detail oriented, have great follow up, and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
Experience in a Service Industry that does Home Improvements (Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Remodeling etc…) is helpful.
You are the liaison between the residential customer, the Service Technician, the Service Managers and Customer Care Department.
Customer Service skills / Customer relationship management
Microsoft Excel Experience
Ability to manage competing demands
Strong attention to detail
Our company has a strong philosophy of compensating the highest quality people with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer our staff a robust Bonus structure that rewards top performance, and a strong Benefits package including a matched 401K, Health Insurance, and PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Term Life
- Legal Shield, EAP Program
- 401k with Match
- Paid PTO time
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Eligibility
- Fun Company Events
Disclaimer: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?qO%2fUyymr5d0zDdlMe8YhGgu