The Accounts Payable Manager is required to supervise all activities in the accounts payable function as well as direct the activities of the Accounts Payable Associate positions.
- Oversee processing of vendor invoices for 25+ legal entities in accounting software (Microsoft D365).
- Oversee processing of vendor invoices for 25+ legal entities in purchase order software (Maximo and also Microsoft D365) utilizing three-way matching of purchase orders, goods received, and invoices.
- Oversee recording of vendor payments in the accounting and purchase order software packages (Maximo and Microsoft D365).
- Keep accounts payable email inbox current by processing invoices received and responding to vendor inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly list of unpaid invoices and submit to Asset Management for payment approval.
- Input and maintain accurate vendor files with information including: vendor name, dba name, current addresses, payment terms, W-9 documentation, 1099 information, wiring instructions, etc.
- Enter wire transfers and prepare checks as needed.
- Hire, train, and manage Accounts Payable Associates.
- Research discrepancies with vendor’s records and resolve any outstanding issues.
- Maintain electronic filing of invoices, checks, and wire transfers.
- Assist in yearly 1099 preparation process.
- Analyze accounts payable processing performance and make recommendations for improvements.
- Requires a strong understanding of the entire Accounts Payable process and effective communication.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five or more years of accounts payable experience.
- One or more years of management experience.
- An understanding of the monthly close cycle.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus.
- Experience with Maximo is a plus.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office products.
- Organizational and planning skills, ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Meticulous attention to quality of work.
- Must be professional, personable, approachable, and courteous.
- Position will require sitting for long periods of time.
- Occasionally lift 20-pound or more boxes.
Leeward Management Services, LLC is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV6wRrXAALkvRgf