Our client is needing to hire a Business Systems Analyst immediately. This position will be mostly remote with some onsite in Sacramento during the ramp up period. This contract is estimated to last 6 months.
* Experience configuring and supporting ERP systems such as SAP.
* Support and Manage SQL Server
* Ability to develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
* Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
* Advanced skills in TSQL, SQL Server Reporting Services.
* Advanced Skills in Excel and MS Access, including SQL, VBA
* Ability to assist others through company help desk software, such as ManageEngine, TeamViewer, MS Teams etc.
* Able to create SQL Server Reporting Services Reports to deliver data.
* Programming Skills in the areas of .Net is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?qX5pEk8H2u43kwfQCv%2b6qwh