Ledgent Technology is seeking a highly proficient Business Systems Analyst to join an expanding team in Broward County, Florida. **Only considering local candidates**
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits and a defined career path.
**Please note – candidates must be eligible to obtain Secret Security Clearance**
This position requires up to 25% travel. May involve international travel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying technical business requirements across organization
- Identifying substandard system processes via real-time data
- Developing prototypes to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Create and implement project management plans across organization.
- Perform, evaluate and communicate through QA at every state of systems development.
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production to ensure max. usability.
- Write and maintain technical documentation (internal and external)
- Daily, conduct systems analytics.
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelors degree in IT or Computer Science (preferred)
- 5+ years of systems analysis experience (required)
- Experience supporting US Government systems (highly preferred)
- Hands on SQL programming (basic) and SQL Server data management experience (required)
- 5+ years of data driven analytics experience (required)
- MS Visio experience (highly preferred)
- MS Project experience (highly preferred)
- MS Excel experience (required)
- Hands-on project or product management experience (highly preferred)
- UAT experience (preferred)
The cherries on top:
- Cloud / AWS experience
- Agile training or development experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7Dct0VIpvEzLrgq