LBMC, PC is seeking a Senior Accountant in our Audit department to join our growing team of professionals in our Brentwood Office.
The Audit Senior Accountant is focused on perfecting his/her skills and knowledge base in accounting and audit while actively assisting less experienced Staff in their development. The Senior Accountant will perform diversified accounting and auditing assignments as assigned by management. In addition, the Senior Accountant will train and develop the technical skills of the Staff Accountants through review of their work and oversight of their daily responsibilities. As a Senior Accountant gains more experience and proficiency, he or she is given more responsibilities and more difficult tasks, which could involve some of the duties and responsibilities of a Manager.
The candidate continues to develop technical skills in accounting, auditing and consulting as work experience increases and applies those skills to work performed for clients. The candidate also develops job administration skills, which includes:
- Determining what services clients need.
- Planning of engagements.
- Ensuring engagements move along in accordance with the planning and work standards of the firm and communicating of progress to appropriate management personnel.
- Recognizing opportunities for utilizing client personnel in the efficient completion of assigned tasks.
- Taking responsibility for seeing an assigned job all the way to its ultimate delivery to the client by the agreed due date.
Business Development/Client Relationships
- Develops name recognition with clients and their personnel and works to build relationships with key employees of clients.
- Joins committees and/or volunteers for leadership roles with community/civic organizations for which he/she is a member.
Leading and/or Developing Others
- Trains less experienced Staff through on the job experiences.
- Will also perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus completion of additional course hours necessary to be qualified to sit for the CPA exam.
- Should have CPA license or actively working towards achieving CPA license.
- 2-4 years previous experience as a Staff Accountant in Auditing.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUqqFCutIuUOfAx