A new tab will open
The van driver position is responsible for the transportation of the following:
Ensure adherence to safety rules. The van driver may assist students and clients in boarding or exiting the van.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive multi-passenger van to transport students to and from school, passengers to predetermined locations as well as possible transporting clients with disabilities.
- Comply with traffic regulations in order to operate vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Follow safety rules as students are boarding and exiting buses, and as they cross streets at bus stops.
- Pick up and drop off students and/or clients at regularly scheduled locations, following strict time schedules.
- Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic locations.
- Regulate heating, lighting, and ventilation systems for passenger comfort.
- Keep bus interiors clean for passengers.
- Maintain knowledge of first-aid procedures.
- Maintain order among passengers during trips, to ensure safety.
- Prepare and submit reports that may include the number of passengers or trips, hours worked, mileage, and fuel consumption.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Rolling Hills Transit Manager
- Operation and Control – Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Operation Monitoring – Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure the van is working properly.
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Behavior Management – The ability to manage behavior on the van to ensure safety at all times.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Interested Applicants may call and leave a message at
Some clientele may at times be verbally abusive or disrespectful.
Folium, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: Click Here