SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Director of Oncology you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Las Palmas Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At Las Palmas Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Director of Pediatrics like you to be a part of our team.
As the Director of Oncology, you will administer, analyze and appraise the care given to patients within the Department. You will advise hospital management regarding the status of patient care, budgetary projections, quality improvement processes. You will anticipate and estimate future needs of the Department to improve quality of patient care. You will collaborate and coordinate the efforts of the staff of the Department to accomplish the mission of Las Palmas Medical Center.
- You will promote a multidisciplinary coordination of services, such as, nursing medical, respiratory care, laboratory, pharmaceutical and public relations.
- You will develop, monitor, appraise and analyze budgetary goals and outcomes within the Medical Department.
- You will administer and appraise Quality Improvement within the services provided. You will control processes related to Human Resources; inclusive of hiring, evaluating, terminating, counseling, coaching and development of the staff.
- You will direct and approve the practice of professional nursing and support positions within the services provided to maintain quality patient care through implementation and evaluation of clinical practice standards.
- You will develop, interpret, inspect and review policies and procedures within the services provides.
- You will develop, institute, review and implement Disaster Preparedness policies and procedures for the organization.
- You will collaborate, develops and participates in marketing of the Department, including educational program development, external advertising and working in alliance with local and regional programs.
- You will be responsible for twenty four-hour coverage and problem resolution to the services provided.
Las Palmas Medical Center, located at 1801 N. Oregon, is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare, the leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region, with physicians, nurses and staff who are committed to delivering the highest quality patient care available. With 325 beds, this full-service, acute care hospital offers comprehensive medical services in nearly every specialty including a certified stroke program, adult and pediatric intensive care, cardiology and neuroscience. The Las Palmas Women’s Center includes an award-winning maternity care program-including excellence in labor and delivery-and is the only hospital in the city with private rooms for neonatal intensive care unit patients and families. Las Palmas Medical Center is also known for cutting-edge robotic surgery and the region’s only kidney transplant program.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Director of Oncology opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Minimum of five years clinical experience, three years of management experience: Preferred.
- Demonstrates supervisory or management experience: Preferred
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN: Required
- MSN preferred.
- Current RN licensure in Texas
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?DyHoNWaArx16c%2flE3TQr8gi