A new tab will open
Payroll Manager Job – Chicago, IL
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Manager job opportunity, you must email your resume in Word format directly to: (morris DOT snitowsky AT parkerlynch DOT com) and put “Payroll Manager Chicago, IL” in the subject line.
Emailed resumes will have priority consideration over online applications.
Payroll Manager Job in Chicago, IL
I am searching for an experienced candidate to fill a Payroll Manager position in Chicago, IL. If you have at least eight years of payroll experience, with two of those years being in a management role, then you may be the perfect fit for this opportunity. If you are looking for a career with an established professional services firm that offers a business casual environment with the opportunity for tuition reimbursement, then please continue reading. This position welcomes sharp, polished, initiative driven individuals with strong communication skills that enjoy working in a team environment. Your thorough payroll knowledge will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary with industry leading benefits.
Your Responsibilities As The Payroll Manager Will Include
- You will review and approve staff payroll related journal entries and reports
- You will interface with the reporting and budgeting department in resolving reconciling items on cash/balance sheet reconciliations
- You will perform an analytic review of quarterly and annual payroll tax filings
- You will develop policies and procedures as related to the staff payroll function
- You will stay current on legislation that affects the processing of staff payroll and ensure the Firm is in compliance with the Firm’s HR Department
- You will manage review of all payroll records to maintain compliance with the Firm’s record retention policy
- You will serve as the main point of contact for all external and internal audits
You must possess the following qualifications in order to be considered for this outstanding Payroll Manager Job in Chicago:
- Professional services experience (Law Firm is ideal, but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eight years of experience with at least two years of management experience
- Multi-state experience with over 500 employees
- Strong excel skills along with ADP or Ceridian experience
- Knowledge of ex-pat a plus
- CPP is a must if no degree
If you would you like to learn more about the Payroll Manager job that is available in Chicago, IL then you must email your resume directly to: with Payroll Manager Job – Chicago, IL in the subject line.
Morris Snitowsky, CPA – Senior Executive Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To Apply: Click Here