A new tab will open
The Maintenance Manager will oversee all aspects of plant facilities and equipment maintenance, as well as parts room. This includes managing projects, budgets, and resources in order to produce high quality, safe products in an efficient and profitable manner while focusing on equipment reliability. Hours 8am-4:30pm (Saturdays/On-Call as needed).
- Plan, develop, and implement new methods and procedures designed to improve maintenance processes, minimize operating costs, and drive greater utilization of equipment.
- Ensure RedZone Initiatives, Kaizens, DLMP’s and lean processes are deployed in improvements.
- Maintain and present maintenance metrics and reports for machine status, departments performance, production, yield, efficiencies, labor utilization, and financial results.
- Establish an annual plant maintenance budget. Monitor expenses and control the budget for the maintenance department
- Manage plant operational systems including refrigeration, electrical, air and piping, PLC’s, processing and packaging equipment, and support equipment.
- Plan and oversee all repair and new machinery installation activities.
- Oversee all new building and equipment installation, including machinery, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment, electrical, and construction.
- Develop and manage Preventive Maintenance program in conjunction with operations, scheduling and maintenance teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally (operations, engineering, finance, quality, food safety, etc.) to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
- Responsible to direct, coach, and develop maintenance supervisors and teams to solve day-to-day operational issues and held accountable for achieving individual, team and business unit goals.
- Communicate and review plant objectives regularly with supervisors to ensure plant objectives are accomplished.
- Partner with the plant management team in developing strategies for the improvement of Employee Turnover Metric, Culture IQ & Employee Engagement.
- 5+ years’ experience managing facilities maintenance/operations. Food/Beverage industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of Ammonia systems, industrial electrical, equipment reliability, HVAC, and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred. Knowledge and experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Technical expertise in electrical, mechanical, and programming repairs required. Exposure to refrigeration systems required.
- Knowledgeable in LEAN and strong continuous improvement and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To Apply: Click Here