A new tab will open
Some of your responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Facilitate intake, admission and utilization review process for incoming patients.
- Perform insurance benefit verifications, disseminating the information gathered to patient, their families and appropriate internal staff.
- Provide accurate and ongoing assessment of patient’s status in the admission and utilization process.
- Respond to inquiries about the facility within facility policy timeframes.
- Schedule/complete pre-admission assessments and communicate recommendations to patient or their family.
- Collaborate with other facility medical and psychiatric personnel to ensure appropriate recommendations and admissions.
- Provide accurate and ongoing assessment of patient’s status in the admissions, intake and utilization process.
- Provide education to patient and their family about their stay.
- Perform ongoing assessments of physical/function, emotional, social, spiritual and financial needs patients and implements crisis intervention and referral.
- Provide education regarding healthcare and social resource systems to empower patient and their family to access resources independently.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To Apply: Click Here