Facilities & Office Coordinator
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc., a global leader in the development of high performance tools for the characterization of materials in temperature and magnet environments, has a need for Facilities & Office Coordinator to contribute to the ongoing success and expansion of our business. We are an established global leader in temperature and magnetic measurement instrumentation serving science and industry and this position will work at our location in Woburn, MA.
The position supports facility management with a wide range of repair and maintenance tasks on facility equipment, parking lot and grounds. Performs and/or schedules maintenance and repair services for the company’s building complex including mechanical equipment, elevator, electrical needs, plumbing fixtures, and interior and exterior building structures and assist with janitorial services as needed. Performs and/or schedules IT services and minor IT functions. Performs and/or schedules HR services and minor HR functions.
Best suited candidates will be:
- Proactive Problem solvers
- Great at prioritizing
- Driven learn and help
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Working independently and as a Facilities team member completing assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Assisting with process equipment maintenance, repairs and setup as needed, logging all activities in ERP system
- Perform oversight of sub-contractors and service providers as necessary
- Maintain adequate inventory of equipment, tools, and supplies for building and grounds repairs, maintenance and cleaning
- Participate in evaluation and planning for facilities needs and scheduling of needed maintenance and repairs
- Support safety leadership in all facets of safety
- Support the (IT) technical support process for Woburn local, remote and mobile users; document help desk procedures, end-user resolutions, and/or any support issue; Invoke and take direction from IT team as needed
- Provide move, and new employee IT support (computer placement, port configuration, etc.)
- Provide administrative support for HR tasks projects that are confidential and sensitive in nature such as new hire onboarding and file coordination
- Coordinate office supply, coffee, and water orders
- Provide administrative support for Wellness and Activities, plan and coordinate company special events and training
Qualified candidates may possess the following:
- A high school diploma plus at least two years of additional specialized training or education, or equivalent
- Experience fixing minor plumbing, electrical, and or HVAC issues
- Experience working with basic IT support or strong familiarity with computers
Lake Shore offers work-life balance with challenging assignments, a focus on health and wellness, social activities, and community outreach.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and more). We are a drug and tobacco free company.
Learn more about Lake Shore Cryotronics by visiting our website at – and also visit our Facebook and LinkedIn sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?aZd6%2f%2f3trp9rXRdlJxPRjgh