Lake Elmo Bank, an Independent Community Bank, has immediate openings for Part-time Day Tellers (15-25 hours per week) in our Oakdale location.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday-Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Most Monday-Friday shifts will start between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. and end between 4:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m., however there may be occasions where you would be scheduled to work until 6:00 p.m. Must also be able to work most Saturdays from 8:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
NOTE: The ideal candidate will be able to work the position year round. (This is not a seasonal position.)
Education and Experience Requirements
· Previous teller/cash handling experience helpful, but we are willing to train.
· Previous experience in a customer service environment preferred.
· Position requires knowledge of computer software (i.e. Windows, Microsoft Office)
Major Area’s of Accountability
· Processing assigned customer transactions in a timely, accurate manner, consistently following established procedures, and helping to maintain a positive, favorable image of the Bank as a responsible business operation.
· Provide internal and external customers personal service by striving to meet their needs in a timely and friendly manner.
· Contribute to a positive and productive work environment by working cooperatively and effectively as a member of the Lake Elmo Bank team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Extremely approachable and friendly.
· Professional appearance, attitude and demeanor.
· Demonstrate the ability to effectively handle financial transactions.
· Strong attention to detail.