Coordinator of Engagement Services
Provide active and meaningful engagement between the university and its alumni and friends, fostering loyalty to and support for the university’s values and mission.
- Enhance alumni engagement and encourage philanthropic support using in-person and digital opportunities with a defined portfolio of alumni and friends as one of University Advancement’s Digital Engagement Officers.
- Coordinate Louisiana Tech University Alumni Association membership services including acquisition, retention, renewal, and fulfillment of memberships; membership benefits; payments and deposits; reporting; data base record updates; and coordination for the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Provides events management and support for in-person, virtual, and digital events that advance strategic initiatives of University Advancement and deepen engagement with alumni, student parents, donors, and friends. Provides on-sight coordination for events as needed. Ensures that accurate records of all payments for alumni programs and events are entered into the alumni database.
- Provides oversight of the Marbury Alumni Center including overseeing the visitor/caller engagement experience and ensuring that the facility is maintained in a manner that reflects the highest standards of Louisiana Tech University at all times.
- Other duties assigned by the Vice President of University Advancement.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in higher education or comparable experience
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of constituent groups.
For full consideration, applications should be received by November 13, 2020.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Louisiana Tech University, a member of the University of Louisiana System, is an AA/EOE university. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2f%2fPbGz7chdcVhAZgAbVJvQv