Kuubix Energy is sitting right in the middle of a renewable energy revolution and is poised to be a national powerhouse in the solar industry. We are the fastest growing solar company in the US per the Inc 5000 and showing no signs of slowing down.
Exponential growth is not the #1 objective however, we have a strong commitment at Kuubix to never outgrow our ability to provide an excellent experience both to homeowners and our dealerships and take great pride in our work. We strive to make an impact every day by providing families a secure financial future and by helping the environment as we use clean renewable energy.
Headquartered in Visalia, CA and with a 250-seat business center in Rexburg, ID we are looking to step up our game once again in 2021 by establishing the best residential solar marketing team in the industry.
Our team is looking for a high-energy multifaceted individual to join our sales team. This position is responsible for managing the functional relationship between Kuubix and our outside sales dealerships and representatives. This individual is the liaison between the company and dealership to ensure the transition from a sale to a finalized install is smooth and a well-managed process.
- Resolve issues, concerns, or problems that may arise during the process from sales to installation
- Train dealer admins and reps on how to use our tools as needed
- Facilitate and support dealer onboarding
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the management team, clients, customers, etc.
- Must be enthusiastic problem solver and good communicator
- Minimum two-year experience with solar operations
- Must be able to receive communication from Kuubix and dealers during off-time hours
- High School Degree or Equivalent minimum. Higher education and certifications a plus
- Complete Benefits Package
- 401 K with a company match
- Growing business with plenty of growth and learning opportunities
- A company culture that treats their employees like family
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?pDSlKYJiYoeIAW91H33UxQk