Duties and responsibilities
- Sales Coverage Expansion
- Develop new retail accounts that include retail chains and independent stores by promoting KT&G brands through cold calling and networking withing the direction of the company.
- Expand product line of KT&G brands in each retail accounts.
- Link new retail accounts with distributors by forwarding the initial order.
- Create and increase Brand Awareness at Retail level
- Make KT&G brands more visible to consumersb by installing and maintaining P.O.S.M. in and outside of retail outlets.
- Find or make the best space at retail level to install P.O.S.M.
- Utilize the best fit item to install and make the most of the space to advertise KT&G brands to consumers.
- Meet and negotiate with customers face to face
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales activity quotas
- Account Management / Customer Relationship Management
- Build, maintain, and strengthen customer relationships with retail stores within the territory.
- Deal with customer needs, complaints, and issues by reporting it to supervisors.
- Keeps Regional Sales Managers and Divisional Sales Directors informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Manage all activities and business-related records using the company system and/or designated templets.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, promotions, and so on.
- Collect and report any types of market information that affect the company’s business and/or decisions to supervisors.
- All sales representatives must follow any business-related instructions and executing orders of supervisors.
- Recommend and suggest changes and adjustments in products, programs, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional knowledge by trying to improve him/herself.
High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience (Preferred)
- Ability to use a computer
- The ability to search and find new clients through various channels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with Salesforce (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Clear driving record.
Enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the experience and responsibility requirements. Excellent employee environment with a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Merit Increase
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Allowance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance (Free)
- Vision insurance (Free)
- Paid Time Off
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?PugskSDsdHNExBcMMguZfAl