KT&G U.S.A. is presently seeking a Sales Representative to support the overall strategy of the organization in several locations across the United States. This includes many cities and may require overnight travel. This position offers advancement opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Territory Growth
- Stimulate market growth through prospecting, cold calling, and networking within retail channels that will include convenience stores, retailers, wholesalers, and distributors.
- New business Development
- Prospecting for New Business
- Networking for New Business
- Creating brand awareness
- Putting up marketing materials in retail storefronts & Gas stations
- Conduct professional presentations to prospective and existing customers within the territory.
- Advertising retail promotions to retail store owners
- Ensure optimal visibility of company products
- Meet and negotiate with customers face to face
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales activity quotas
- Account Management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Entering store visits into salesforce CRM
- Map out sales routes in salesforce
- Enter sales information into excel spreadsheet for territorial reports
High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience (Preferred)
- Ability to use a computer
- The ability to search and find new clients through various channels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with Salesforce (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Clear driving record.
This position requires up to 100% traveling within the assigned territories.
Store visits are scheduled between 8:30am – 5:30pm to visit an average of 10 stores per day.
Enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the experience and responsibility requirements. Excellent employee environment with a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Annual Merit Increase
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Allowance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Health insurance (Free)
- Dental insurance (Free)
- Vision insurance (Free)
- Paid Time Off
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Dydize0q0av25lOxGL06yQf