Full time / Starting Rate: 16.00-18.00 hourly / 40+ hours a week / Benefits Available.
At Kreg Therapeutics, we are committed to providing the best quality customer service. The Medical Delivery Technician position is responsible for the delivery, service, and pick-up of Kreg Therapeutics’ rental medical equipment. Our Medical Delivery Techs work face-to-face with hospital staff and patients to ensure the comprehension of our specialty beds and support surfaces.
The perfect candidate demonstrates compassion for others, works with a sense of urgency and a high level of integrity.
Responsibilities of Medical Delivery Technician:
- Ability to pass a DOT physical.
- Accurately complete daily reporting requirements.
- Become skilled at testing, troubleshooting, repairing, operating all Kreg Therapeutics products.
- Clean and disinfect rental equipment in accordance with Kreg Therapeutics policies and procedures.
- Deliver, service, and pick-up medical equipment from facilities.
- Initiate and maintain positive interactions with all customers.
- Maintain communication with central dispatch at all times regarding customer orders.
- Maintain company vehicles in a clean and orderly manner.
- Meet all competency and safe driving expectations to operate a 26-foot box truck.
- Responsible for completing orders in the designated time frame.
To be successful at this job, we are looking for the following requirements:
- Ability to pass an extensive background check, 10-panel drug screen, and DOT physical.
- Ability to work a non-traditional work schedule, which may include extended hours, weekends, and participate in on-call duties.
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- One to three years of previous customer service experience.
- Possess a current valid driver’s license.
- Technical and mechanical aptitude.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?BgXtmRZH7LTCe4eL5Q%2f4FAs