KPC Promise Hospital of WICHITA FALLS: The Human Resources Manager is responsible for organizing, leading, implementing, and controlling the human resources function to promote the effective and efficient utilization of hospital personnel. He/She plans, coordinates, and manages policies, procedures and programs that relate to all phases of the HR activity including recruitment and employment, compensation, employee relations, training and development, and labor laws.
1. Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field
2. Minimum of five years experience in HR management, healthcare preferred
3. Solid knowledge of HR principles and practices to include employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, labor relations, training and development
4. SHRM professional certified preferred
5. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and working knowledge in HRIS systems – Ultipro preferred
6. Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess superior written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Physical: Walking – up to 25% Standing – up to 25% Kneeling – up to 10%
Sitting – up to 80% Pushing – up to 10% Bending – up to 25%
Squatting – up to 10% Pulling – up to 10% Reaching – up to 35%
Lifting – up to 30 lbs Wrist/Finger Movements – up to 90%
Mental: Stress Level: Moderate to high
EXPOSURE RISK: Category III – Jobs in which required tasks involve no greater exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues than would be encountered by a visitor. The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MATERIALS, MACHINES USED: Computer, copier, telephone, facsimile machine, calculator, printer.
CERTIFICATIONS: PHR or SPHR preferred
RATING DEFINITION: (5) Far exceeds expectations (4) Exceeds some expectations (3) Meets all expectatio