KPC Promise Hospital of PHOENIX s looking for a Registered Nurse who promotes positive co-worker relationships through team work and cooperation. To be successful you must demonstrate the ability to perform exceptional patient care to critically ill patients. This position is a unique opportunity to work for an elite patient care team to deliver compassionate healthcare.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- Must hold a current state license and must maintain license renewal in accordance with the standards of the State Board of Nursing;
- Long term acute care and rehabilitation experience is preferred;
- Critical Care experience is recommended
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Physical: Walking – up to 80% Standing – up to 80% Kneeling – up to 50%
Sitting – up to 10% Pushing – up to 25% Bending – up to 50%
Squatting – up to 50% Pulling – up to 25% Reaching – up to 50%
Lifting – up to 50 lbs Wrist/Finger Movements – up to 90%
Mental: Stress Level: Moderate to high
EXPOSURE RISK:Category I – Jobs in which required tasks routinely involve a potential for mucous membranes or skin contact with blood, body fluids, tissues or potential spills or splashes. Use of appropriate measures is required for every healthcare provider in these jobs.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MATERIALS, MACHINES USED: B/P cuffs, stethoscope, syringes, IV pumps, feeding pumps, beds, scales, lifts, hyper/hypothermia units, glucose monitors, PCA pumps, suction equipment, ventilators, crash cart, miscellaneous medical equipment and DME, telephone, facsimile machine, copier, printers, computers
CERTIFICATIONS: CPR Certification, ACLS Certification recommended, Specialty Certification recognized, PICC Line Insertion Certification recognized
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?YA9oLha38bIfpCmwG4Nkggy