Our client is the European parent company to seven well-known and admired retail aspirational brands. The business is headquartered in Paris and the brands are recognized globally.
In the US and North America, the product brand and the retail stores are best known through one singular premier name. Founded in the 1930’s, the business sells clothing, footwear, sportswear, eyewear, leather goods, perfume, towels and watches and their logo is recognized throughout the world and has strong brand recognition/is distinguished among top global brands.
The Retail Real Estate Manager, US and North America position will be based in New York, NY and interested candidates should reside the New York Metro area.
In this key role, the individual will be responsible for contributing to the top-line, bottom-line and brand development across the entire North American retail distribution landscape.
The Retail Real Estate Manager will play an important role supporting the brands’ entities and ensuring the strongest store portfolio. S/he will provide the Real Estate expertise to effectively and efficiently manage international expansion in line with their business’ long-term plan.
The Retail Real Estate Manager will:
- Support the Director Global Real Estate and represent the brand in the US and North America as a key account to major landlords.
- Identify and negotiate strategic real estate deals and lead the negotiation (lease negotiation) on agreements to expand the brand’s distribution in line with the long-term retail real estate expansion strategy
- Manage the company’s US and North American real estate portfolio and continuously determine the strongest store and property portfolio
- Support the brands by providing transparency and market intelligence about their existing store portfolio and external retail property insight
- Coordinate all legal documents agreements to support the store portfolio and expansion strategy and communicate and interact with the businesses legal team and the lease administration team
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with major accounts
- Provide guidelines, tools, and standards related to lease negotiation and implementation
- Support the markets in creating and implementing a long-term distribution strategic plan
- Foster and encourage cross-cultural and cross-team cooperation to ensure an aligned brand experience for our customers in every retail location and guarantee on-time implementation and roll-out of new stores
- Ability to develop and maintain strong strategic alliances and networks with relevant business partners to successfully gain and use market information for decision making
- 5 – 10 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Proven track record in the Corporate Real Estate (retail or retail store focused) or Retail Brokerage
- Experience and understanding of brand management and the aesthetics for global consumer brands
- Strong business acumen with an ability to manage processes and manage and monitor costs
- Excellent negotiating and networking skills, combined with good coordinating, challenging, and persuading skills to ensure best results
- Strong lateral leadership qualities and management skills
- Willingness to travel frequently between 2-4 days per week – noting COVID current considerations
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) and bi-lingual Spanish, German, or French desirable
- BS/BA degree with a preference for Business or Real Estate background
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLX6d6H9%2fLyx5Az