As a recent winner of Ally TIME Dealer of the Year Award, Kocourek Automotive is proud deliver an uncompromised customer experience. Over the last 20 years we have broadened our reach to become Wisconsin’s number one dealership group! Kocourek Automotive is on the hunt for motivated individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
When you get your wings as a Kocourek team member, you’ll be included in our unmatched employee benefits. We provide discounts on health and wellness to support your healthy lifestyle, character recognition for your hardworking attitude, and the opportunity to grow with high-performance industry leaders. Through Kocourek University you will train right alongside your peers and leaders to ensure maximum growth potential within our organization.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
- Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
- Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that guests can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- A fast learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Guest Service Skills
- Team Player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ensures that guest’s cars are kept clean
- To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Good knowledge of automobiles
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Must be able to handle interruptions and perform simultaneous tasks “in stride”
Kocourek Automotive offers an extensive benefit packet that includes: paid time off, medical, dental, long- and short-term disability, life insurance and a generous matching 401k plan.
This position is Monday-Friday. No weekends or evenings, this time is for family and your time to do the things you enjoy.
We invest in our technicians with paid ongoing factory training and certification.
We review our team members to ensure development and advancement for their career path.
We have a robust recognition program for our team members, which includes bonuses, for our top performers.
Kocourek Automotive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJPR5sQF7ys%2bhQh