Address: 7971 Refinery Road
Klein Cutlery, LLC has grown to become the largest U.S. manufacturer of hot-forged scissors and shears for a wide variety of markets including textiles, sewing, poultry, electronics, fiber optics and pet grooming. Klein Cutlery is an affiliate of Klein Tools, Inc., a leading manufacturer of hand tools and occupational equipment for professional tradesman.
We are currently looking for a Sales and Operations Manager to be located in our Bolivar, NY Facility.
The Sales and Operations Manager is responsible for sales, marketing, manufacturing, financial and customer service level goals for the assigned location. This position is responsible for managing sales and marketing events, maintaining customer relationships, reviewing utilization of equipment, and determining staffing requirements.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Schedule production activities to meet delivery deadlines within cost and quality standards.
- Review production reports to identify problems or bottlenecks. Create and implement strategies to improve performance and production based on findings.
- Support marketing and sales events as assigned.
- Manage assigned contract manufacturing relationships within the geographic region.
- Maintain contact with top distributors to develop relationships with senior management. Participate in the regional quarterly review and planning process for key accounts.
- Suggest new product and propose marketing promotions to increase sales and long-term growth.
- Create the annual sales and marketing plan and maintain the expense budgets. Develop fiscal operating budget and capital budget. Review financial reports and take action where necessary to control costs.
- Determine labor standards and staffing levels on an annual and ongoing basis.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Business, Engineering, or related field and five (5) years of Operations Management experience are required. Experience with business operations and financial planning to meet annual goals and
targets are required.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with people, projects, and issues. Must have excellent communication and customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Ability to
adapt to changes in priorities, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
Must be willing and able to travel at least one (1) week per month.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfoowfmGeGlXUAc