Address: 501 Easy Drive
The Supervisor Design Printing Production will be responsible for a team of up to six (6) employees that create custom designs and print production apparel, for heat transfer, screen printing, and embroidery. This position will work with our sales and production team to design and print t-shirts, sweatshirts and other apparel. In addition, the Supervisor, Production Design will be responsible for performing production processesincluding sublimation, heat press, and embroidery
1.Operate graphic machinery to include but not limited to heat presses, UV Flatbed printing paper, embroidery machines and vinyl cutters.
2.Troubleshoot minor equipment issues and work with maintenance to troubleshoot and repair more extensive machinery issues, identify root causes, and implement corrective solutions. This can include lamination, digital printers, scanners, sublimination printing and other graphics machinery.
3. Responsible for custom designs and printing productions specialized in heat transfer, embroidery and apparels.
4.Prepare and adjust work schedules on a daily based on production plan and inventory needs.
5. Maintain work instructions and procedures to determine workflow for production operations to ensure employees
meet production and efficiency standards on all embroidery, heat press and sublimintation machines.
6. Provide on-the-job training and mentor team members on all embroidery, submilmination, heat press, cutters and all other equipment in order to create a safe and productive work
7. Enter production data from each employee into the Shop Floor System in order to accurately record department
performance and send a daily report to the Production Design Manager.
8. Make employment recommendations on hiring, promotion, transfers, training and development, disciplinary
action, terminations and pay adjustments. Monitor performance by completing new hire and annual performance
9. Drive a proactive approach to safety in the workplace through education. Ensure team maintains an orderly and
11. Comprehend and administer all Company policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook and/or
internal communications from the management team.
12. May operate a pallet jack or forklift to move product around the department as necessary.
13. May take customer orders over the phone and correspond with customers through e-mail.
14. May perform the duties of subordinates as needed to meet production deadlines.
15. Perform daily safety inspections of packaging equipment and ensure staff meets all safety requirements.
16.. Perform other duties as assigned within the nature and level of work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Operations and Logistics preferred with one year of relevant work experience is required. Two years of relevant Supervisory hands-on work experience with Small Format Digital Printers, Lamination Equipment, Vinyl Cutters/Plotters, Scanners, Paper Cutters, UV Flatbed Printing, Sublimation Printing, Heat presses, embroidery, and other graphics machinery is required. Experience leading a team of people is preferred. Experience working in a distribution or manufacturing environment is preferred. Experience with AS400 and Shop Floor System, Boss and Warehouse Management System is a plus. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw). Must be creative and able to multi-task. Must be able to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to operate a Class II Stand-Up Forklift and Pallet Jack. Willingness to become a certified First Responder and respond to emergencies (including after hours) is required. Must have attention to detail and the ability to visually line and straighten prints. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Regularly required to stand, walk, bend, and lift; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach
with hands and arms; The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach above shoulders, climb stairs; balance;
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must lift and/or move objects up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
DISCLAIMER: This position may include exposure to radio frequencies that may be dangerous to individuals with a
pacemaker, consult with your doctor.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?E0ptG1ObUmadr7qtodouNgo