Address: 450 Bond Street
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for an eCommerce Specialist to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Offices.
The eCommerce Specialist is responsible for assisting with online product and shopping experience optimization. This position will also be responsible for supporting the sales strategy in order to drive maximum revenue and conversion. In addition, this position will be involved in launching new products and promotional campaigns, optimizing digital marketing and segmentation, and delivering financial targets. The Associate eCommerce Manager will also work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Information Technology and Finance departments to achieve results.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Drive online merchandising implementation that delivers strong conversion and hits financial targets.
- Analyze web analytics to understand customer interaction with site content, product range, and general online shopping experiences to identify risks and opportunities for further review.
- Assist with setting up, managing, and ensuring accuracy of all creative assets, links, promotions, and product attribution for the website.
- Assist with building product pages in support of new product launches.
- Partner with the Information Technology team to assist with issues and errors logged.
- Develop online and media content for approval by working closely with the Marketing team.
- Meet or exceed fulfillment expectation by working the Supply Chain and Logistics team.
- Improve search engine optimization (SEO) by reviewing analytics and making recommendations for updates.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Management, or related field with a minimum of one (1) year of work experience in online merchandising or transactional ecommerce website is required.
Experience managing category financials and forecasting is preferred.
Basic knowledge of data and metrics used to measure performance and determine improvements, ideally using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager or other content management system and promotional content management systems is preferred. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Must be bondable and possesses a valid drivers license at all times. Must be willing and able to travel at least three (3) days per month.
Strong communication skills, creative thinking, and attention to detail. Strong project management, time management, organizational, and planning skills. Ability to build relationships quickly and work well within a team environment. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often. Aptitude for data-analysis. Initiative to take on new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
Travel: This position will require up to 10% domestic travel. Qualified candidates must possess a valid drivers license.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Onsite Employee Fitness Center
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?kteJpayibv2LQChdhbiEFAe