Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Team Lead: Mountain Dining- Food and Beverage – FT – Seasonal – Kirkwood – CA
The Kirkwood Mountain Dining team is looking for enthusiastic and outdoor-oriented individuals to spend the winter in this alpine paradise with us. Our staff members are responsible for ensuring a safe and fun experience for our guests.
Job Summary: The Supervisor will assist the restaurant General Manager and Assistant Manager in daily functions of restaurant service to ensure guest satisfaction through supervision of employees and service to guests. The Supervisor will assist in effective management and direction of restaurant operations including supervising employees, scheduling, payroll, monitoring quality and consistency in food production, cost control, and inventory.
- Responsible for proper operations in the designated outlet. This includes, but is not limited to, stocking outlet with product, ensuring employees have the necessary tools, cashiers are properly equipped, filling in to break employee, holding employees accountable for all policies and procedures and generally assisting management in daily operations.
- Educational Requirements: HS Diploma or GED
- Communication Requirements: Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English.
- Guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness.
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Previous resort mountain dining experience
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Experience working a guest service related field – Preferred
- Previous food and beverage experience – Preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country.
No transportation? Don’t want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don’t want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work! If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 260047
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vP8CQs4Dqg7GzVkaittO9gn