Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Supervises the kitchen staff in the absence of the Executive Chef
- Assists with purchasing, receives all food products and rotates stock as needed
- Daily and monthly inventories
- Receiving night deliveries when needed
- Night prep work when needed
- Oversees preparation & presentation
- Expedites all food items served
- Maintains all kitchen equipment
- Manages all policies and procedures in regards to the back of house staff in absence of the Executive Chef
- Maintains and abides by budgetary controls for the back of house
- Maintains a clean and hazard free work environment
- Monitors and Maintains the adherence of Sanitation and Safety rules
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent – preferred
- At least 4 years Restaurant experience – preferred
- At least 2 years supervising 10 or more people – preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs – required
- Basic Microsoft Office and Outlook – required
- Fluent in English – required
- At least 5 Years Cooking in a Restaurant environment – preferred
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays – required
- Snow removal may be required
- Outside work may be required
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country.
No transportation? Don’t want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don’t want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 246631
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?gwMbooMhXN4RCTjRP24umAf