A new tab will open
Respiratory Therapist – Night Shift – Full Time – O’Connor Hospital
Plan, implement and evaluate diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory services to assist in the management of residents with cardiopulmonary and related disorders. Provide technical support for all equipment related to the nursing center based practice of Respiratory Therapy. Provide training and competency testing to nursing department.
- Minimum of Associate Degree from accredited program in respiratory therapy.
- Licensing as required by the state of employment.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
- Preferred: Respiratory Therapist (RRT) required for those in supervisory positions.
- One-year general Respiratory Therapy clinical experience.
To Apply: Click Here