Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Director of IT Shared Services in Atlanta, GA.
The Senior Director of IT Shared Services leads the development and execution of the Infrastructure services strategy and technical roadmap companywide. This role is responsible for the collaborative design, development, support, implementation, and management of Company’s IT Shared Services strategy. This key leadership position reports to the CTO and will direct the teams in charge of Service Desk and IT Infrastructure Operations and ensure the team is aligned to meet business needs for IT Infrastructure and support. The Sr. Director is a forward-looking technology leader who can develop an infrastructure strategy and roadmap along with providing best in class execution and support.
* Provides hands-on leadership, coaching and direction to the Shared Services IT Infrastructure team
* Establish industry best practices that are right sized to manage risk, meet business needs and deliver services and solutions successfully
* Ensure world-class security and data integrity of the information systems across the enterprise network
* Ensure technology roadmaps for infrastructure and operations services are maintained with timelines, impacts and dependencies communicated
* Define SLAs for infrastructure and operations and ensure adherence to defined metrics
* Ensure disaster recovery plans are in place, updated as needed due to business, environmental or regulatory changes and are exercised as defined
* Develop and manage strategic relationships with external partners
* Manage Data Centre Operations and develop strategy for long term cloud infrastructure
* Manage IT risks/controls and accounting/finance processes from an infrastructure and operations perspective
* Establish meaningful service metrics which enable senior management to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT organization and supports strong resource planning
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline or the equivalent combination of training and experience required
* 10+ years in IT Infrastructure or Operations role
* 3+ years in team leadership/ supervisory role
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLX2d7rkMkBWvwz