Kforce has a client in search of a Redmond, WA that is seeking a Graphic Designer.
Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.
Performs some aspect of the following work:
* Directs and designs overall “look and feel” of software applications, web sites/applications and print media
* Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography
* Supports the team in utilizing current and emerging scripting technologies
* May develop publishing tracking systems, conversion tools, automation tools and procedures
* Evaluates and acquires imaging content
* May oversee production artists, designers, vendors and contractors
* Oversees scheduling and design resources and miscellaneous support projects
* Deliver design, heads down work to launch app
* Collaborating with engineering team
* Expanding initial design and elaborating
* Focusing on visual design
* Develop assets with engineering team
* Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Information Design, or equivalent education or experience
* 3-5+ years of experience in design discipline
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsHQ%2ftAtdGjX3Ap