Kforce has a client in search of a Cinematic Animator in Redmond, WA.
Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.
* Utilizing our in-house tools: create scenes with exceptional pace, lighting, camera work, and dynamic performance
* Iterate with directors and other art disciplines to build consensus on cinematic scene vision
* Work with the Cinematics Lead to design and create cinematics that are a cohesive part of the overall game experience
* Work with programmers, designers and testers to ensure quality, develop and improve tools and workflows
* BA or BFA in Video Production, Visual Communications, or experience equivalent
* 2+ years in cinematics artist position or similar for published AAA titles
* Broad working knowledge of visual storytelling, including staging, camera work, pacing, editing, lighting, sound, acting and animation basics
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience and demonstrable skills in cinematography, directing, and editing
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with 3D packages such as 3DS Max or Maya
* Experience with character animation, sound design, lighting, or tool work
* Experience with previs and layout
* Experience with 3d game engines
* Being a car enthusiast
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUqwaIPsWogcjQx