Kforce has a client in search of an Associate Java Developer in Jacksonville, FL.
Java Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions. They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products. They participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
* 0-2 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education as a Java Developer
Relevant Development certifications:
* Understanding of Elastic Stack
* Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc.
* Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
* Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
* Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
* Experience with HTML
* Understanding of Frameworks such as React.Js, Node.JS, and EXPRESS
* Experience with JSON, REST web service development
* May include database knowledge in; SQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
* Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
* High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
* Manipulate data from various sources/formats such as: flat files, relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, JSON, etc.
* Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Flexible team player
* Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
* Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?GGuOZjkW9Cub%2faPvd46%2f6Qk