Kforce has a client seeking an Associate Business Systems Analyst in Jacksonville, FL. IT Business Systems Analysts collect and analyze information to formulate the scope and objectives of technology solutions.
* Write system and programming specifications so that when the system is implemented it will meet user needs
* Provide input into cost estimations and project plans
* Prepare and maintain technical documentation including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting to assist with the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions
* Assigned to and assist complex projects, systems or initiatives
* This position requires the candidate to work in production support capacity support Network Domain Applications, coordinating and bringing the production issue tickets to a closure
* Bachelor’s degree in a Computer, Mathematics, or Business-related field or relevant work experience is required
* 0-2 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably in a BSA or similar role
* Ability to write simple to complex SQL Queries
* Experience in Application development, testing, and/or business/systems analysis role
* Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc.
* Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
* Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?mMoDYmYF%2b%2f2vWTSlsJxzQQa