Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Delivery Specialist will play a central role in executing VRR’s rental delivery strategy to establish the business as the Global Leader in snow sports equipmentrental.
A newly created role, the Rental Delivery Specialist will be central to the success of our local rental delivery business, organically driving business levels through unparalleled service, the development of partner relationships, enhanced autonomy, and a diverse skill set spanning the full spectrum of our service.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a high-profile ambassador of Vail Resorts, demonstrating a commitment to integrity and process excellence.
- Pro-actively drive delivery rental sales through growing partner relationships.
- A high performing communicator, who can anticipate and actively overcome hurdles to ensure process and service excellence at all times.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of rental equipment deliveries in a process efficient manner, while providing best in class guest experience at all times. Tasks include, but not limited to the selection, set up and transportation of equipment to guest accommodations in a professional and timely manner, and facilitating its retrieval back into inventory.
- Assist in all guest and partner service inquiries, maintaining a professional manner at all times, while aiming to achieve service excellence.
- Keep current on resort and Vail Resort product/service-related information to ensure timely responses to guest inquiries further enhancing the guest experience.
- Maintain a clean and efficient workspace even while working in irregular spaces.
- Be responsible for accurate daily cash-outs.
- Present a professional appearance and adhere to the Vail Resorts grooming policy at all times when on duty.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Act as manager on duty when scheduled.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed
- Excellent communication, organization and administration abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office Products; Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Previous telephone experience preferred.
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Previous sales or guest service-related experience.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized with excellent time management.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry.
- Must be able to motivate staff members, and be a team player.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, possess a valid driver’s license and provide a satisfactory motor vehicle record. Must be able to drive in winter weather conditions, night time driving conditions, and heavy traffic.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; weekends and holidays required.
- Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 264149
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6lQQOSeUD1xAbW196SRycgx