Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Set up and dismantle Racing venue.
- Set up and dismantle special race venues.
- Set up electronic timing and communications and operate both.
- Post results of events and hand out awards.
- Set race courses.
- Install fencing, signage, and safety features.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Valid driver’s license – required
- Expert Skier or Snowboarder able to carry heavy loads while skiing or snowboarding in expert terrain – required
- Able to work extended hours outside in an alpine mountain environment with variable weather conditions including snow, wind, cold, and sun – required
- Able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings as necessary – required
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal – required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office / MS Outlook – required
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 265613
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6lQQOSeUD1y%2fVql5u7Nl3wx