Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
At Keystone Hospitality, we affectionately refer to ourassociation Property Attendantas the “heart of the house!” By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We’re looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Keystone!
SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- All employees will begin their work experience by participating in comprehensive safety training.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, daily health screenings and temperature checks will be mandatory.
- More details on our policies can be found here .
Responsibilities (Included But Not Limited To):
- Maintenance and cleaning of units, grounds, common areas and recreation facilities
- Sanitizing common areas, high touch points, pool area, and etc. to county regulations
- Vacuuming, shampooing of carpets; cleaning/waxing of floors; trash removal; stocking and maintaining supply rooms and other cleaning duties
- During summer season will help in landscaping (pulling weeds, mulching, moving rocks, mowing, planting, and etc.)
- During winter season will help with snow removal (shoveling, chipping ice, snow blowing) and delivering firewood.
- Assisting Guest and Owners in any manner
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times
- Complete timesheet accurately, and turn in to an Area Supervisor daily
- Help in keeping all employee areas neat and clean (break room, supply closets, and etc.)
- Support department area by keeping all supplies stocked and organized, removal ofsoiled linens and commons area trash
- Support environmental and recycling programs
- Reporting any damage, theft or lost and found to an Area Supervisor
- Report all maintenance problems to an Area Supervisor
- Hours and shifts can vary and be flexible, due to weather and occupancy levels
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal, preferred
- Previous guest service experience, preferred
- Previousproperty maintenanceor janitorial experience, preferred
- A validUS Driver License, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- A flexible schedule, including holidays, weekends, early mornings, etc., required
- Able to lift up to50 lbs andto stand for long periods of time in excess ofsix hours without sitting, required
- Be able to work independently outsidein all types of weather
- Must be able to use cleaning chemicals,small engine machines, andbasic hand tools
The budgeted range starts at 12.75 .Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We ‘re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options foradventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest serviceis the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 282033
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KTp74skQKYL5%2flOJl7XX2Ql