Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Hyatt Place Keystone is an upscale select service hotel offering 103 guestrooms, an open food market with made-to-order meals and snacks available around the clock, free WiFi, and a well-equipped fitness center. We cater to the multitasking traveler with a 24/7 lifestyle, creating a modern, comfortable, seamless experience. Hyatt Place Keystone in the Rocky Mountains is steps away from the Mountain House base of Keystone Ski Resort, minutes away from the main River Run Village of Keystone Ski Resort and close proximity to the Keystone Conference CenterDescription
SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- All employees will begin their work experience by participating in comprehensive safety training.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, daily health screenings and temperature checks will be mandatory.
- More details on our policies can be found here .
- Assists in insuring the quality housekeeping work meets hotel standards by inspecting rooms cleaned by housekeepers. This includes supervising of housekeepers, giving instructions to them directly if cleaning is not to standards, and/or rooms not stocked properly.
- Assists housekeepers on busy days by helping with touch-up and stocking rooms (working as a “polisher”) and if needed cleaning rooms.
- Keeps pace with room inspections. Required to inspect at least 6 rooms an hour.
- Use company maintenance reporting system (HotSOS) to report any broken or missing articles, furniture, and any other maintenance problems.
- Submits prompt reports to office on the status of rooms and progress of room attendants.
- Insures that employees under their supervision abide by the policies and procedures, as stated in the employee manuals.
- Assists with observing staff to insure safety and re-cycling policies are being followed by staff.
- Is responsible for wearing radio every day, to be in constant communications with housekeeping dispatcher
- Any other duties assigned by the management
- Minimum 1 year experience in hotel or property management housekeeping
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and can-do positive attitude a plus
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 268928
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Yx1ufbLS%2fN8nBgK0r81rbQl