Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Guest Services Attendant is responsible for exceeding guests expectations and ensuring a world class ski resort experience while providing top notch guest service. The position requires you to greet each guest and provide assistance at the base areas, as well as other areas in the village and on the mountain. The Guest Services Attendant may provide safety guidance and information. This individual will be asked to give information to guests and assist in various roles assigned to them. In this role, you will be the problem solver for our guests; the first and last stop in ensuring their needs are met.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- All duties and responsibilities within the Guest Services department.
- Be able to work a variety of positions; Info Desk, Lost and Found, Ski Check, Wagon Hauling.
- Providing 100% accurate communication to all guests and employees.
- Being the face of Attendant and responsibly represent Attendant in all environments.
- Ability to adhere to required responsibilities in an unsupervised environment.
- Assist Base Operations with opening duties and daily resort readiness.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly attitude in all extremes of weather and in all dealings with guests.
- Recognize existing and potential problems and suggest resolutions.
- Greet and engage guest as they arrive and leave.
- Guest point of contact for any and all questions and needs to help create the ‘Experience of a Lifetime’.
- Guest Service/Customer Service experience
- Ability to work in all weather conditions including snow and sunshine
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English language proficiently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs
- Valid Drivers License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- An outstanding personality that is approachable, friendly, and outgoing
- Ability to multitask, stay calm in stressful situations, and work independently with minimal supervision
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 266876
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6lQQOSeUD1yUV4%2bk4F%2f9FQx